The consideration of dividend distribution to date will be consistent with previous years, where the Company will always pay attention to the balance between providing maximum returns to Shareholders and funding needs for business development in the future, especially related to the new renewable energy business.
Currently, the commitment of the Company is to maintain the distribution of cash dividend to all shareholders at least once a year.
Without prejudice to the right of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company to determine otherwise in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association, the determination of the amount and payment of dividends shall be based on several matters as follows:
1. Company’s development plan for both organic and unorganic
2. The Company’s capital expenditure for both existing business and developing business
3. Conditions of cash flows and working capital requirements of the Company
4. The Company’s capital structure policy
5. The Company’s profit in current year
For the last three years, the Company paid cash dividends on shares as decided by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), as follows:
|Dividend per Share||Rp. 6,0||Rp. 5,0||Rp. 4,0|