OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
To comply with Safety, Health and Environment (“HSE”) as mandatory required in oil and gas industry, Company has updated its HSE guidelines periodically by following the standards determined by Certificate at its current version namely ISO 45001:2018 the latest certificate to implement Occupational Health and Safety Management System by reinforcing zero accident in operations areas and environmental friendly in compliance with prevailing regulation and standard requirement as recognized nationally and internationally under ISO 14001:2015, while for quality management system for process and procedure in the Company is using standard under ISO 9001:2015.
The Company is committed to carry out the following activities:
- Ensuring HSE as priority in business objectives and operations;
- Compliance to the requirements or standards that have been determined;
- Providing services with the latest technology and qualified staff and implementing services effectively and economically;
- Improving existing services and developing new services innovatively in responding market demand and development;
- Complying to all laws and regulations prevailed in a state/jurisdiction where the Company is conducting its business;
- Making communication to all employees and related parties on the safety, health and work environment management system so that all employees care, understand, implement and conduct, as well as supervise the HSE management system properly;
- To maintain company performance to implement and improve a better quality work management system through reviewing the existing management system continuously;
- Reducing the number of injuries, illness as low as possible with the target of zero work accidents, zero injuries to humans due to working activities as well as to protect and save the environment;
- All Company’s leaders are responsible for enforcing the implementation of the HSE program as one of their main responsibilities;
- Management is committed to conduct continual improvement of quality management system, safety, health and work environment.
Safety Policy commitments:
- Committed to identify, assess and control hazards and safety risks including social and security aspects for every activity and work area;
- Committed to providing qualified equipment, sufficient training and personal protective equipment
- Committed to reducing harm and reducing OHS risk and committed to consultation and participation with the personnel
- Committed to encouraging employees to evaluate assigned assignments in accordance with safe procedures;
- Committed to always improving HSE management skills of all personnel through training.
- Committed to maintaining contingency plans for the benefit of HSE;
- Ensure HSE is a top priority in business objectives and implementation as enforced by all leaders;
- To inform all employees and related parties on the work safety, health and environment management system continuously so that all employees care about, understand, implement and implement, and supervise HSE management system properly;
Health Policy Commitments
- Committed to ensuring the health of employees in their activities and continually being updated according to applicable standards;
- Commit to preventing occupational diseases;
- Committed to always maintaining the highest confidentiality for employees who have health problems.
Commitment to Environmental Policy
- Committed to identify, assess and control environmental aspects and impacts in every activity and working area;
- Committed to reducing waste generated by taking an active role in handling waste that has an impact on the environment, and plays an active role in saving energy;
- Commit to promoting environmental related procedures to ensure equipment operating activities do not cause an impact on the environment, in compliance with applicable regulations.
System policy and procedure of HSE has setforthin RUIS Management System based on SMK3 and ISO 45001 standards on Health and Safety, and ISO 14001 on Environment.
In addition to the above, the Company conducts regular HSE trainings for all employees, site inspection and ensures any related reports related to HSE are treated with quick response and actions.
Company is also committed to take active role and maintain responsibility for implementing the occupational safety and health management system by creating workplace with zero accident and maintaining environmentally friendly manner in compliance with laws and regulations in national and/or international standard level.