To strengthen the implementation of Good Corporate Governance, the Company launched a whistleblowing system based on Board of Directors Decree No. SKD-007-RUI-2010 concerning the Company’s Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics on Anti-Bribery and Corruption ABC-001.
This System is implemented with the objective to address violation of rules which may occur in the Company. Any violation of regulations, ethics and policies shall cause the punishments as in line with the regulations. Every employee shall participate in supervisory activities which relate to the enforcement of Code of Ethics and Conducts and the Company will protect every whistleblower who report such violation in good faith.
Protection to the whistleblower:
- Any violation of Company’s regulations, policies and ethics shall cause a punishment in line with prevailing regulations.
- Every employee shall participate in supervisory activities which relate to the enforcement of Code of Ethics and Company protect every whistleblower who report such violation in good faith..
- Company will not tolerate any retaliation against any employees, in good faith, reporting violation of laws, regulations, policies or standard statement of conduct of Company or voluntarily engaged in the investigation of alleged violation of laws, regulations, policies or standard statement of conduct of Company.
- Company shall respect and believes that “speak up” is the right thing to do.
- Company considers retaliation is a violation, and if proven, this may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment in line with the Company’s regulation
- Retaliation can be in various forms, from ignorance up to unfair employment termination. Retaliation can also be intimidating acts aiming at ceasing the report potential violation of Code of Ethics to the Ethic Committee.
Mechanism of the wistleblowing system:
- Employees is required to submit a written report addressed to the Ethics Committee through Compliance Department or Human Resources Department regarding any finding of Code of Ethics violations.
- The confidentiality of the report and identity of whistleblower shall be guaranteed and shall not be harmed his/her professional career or position in the Company.
- Compliance Team or Human Resources Department will follow up any reports by conducting investigation as preliminary step. If fraudulent activities or violation of Code of Ethics are proven, the Compliance team or Human Resources will convene an Ethics Committee Communication Forum meeting to take appropriate steps.
- The whistleblowing system requires submission report in writing to the Company under following mechanism:
A. Filling out the Whistleblowing Form available on :
- Official website of Radiant Utama, www.radiant.co.id on Governance page menu.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing to
Attn. Committee of Ethics
PT. Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk.Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24,
South Jakarta – 12720.
B.Any whistleblowing report shall be completed with evidence or supporting documents related with such report.